Friday 17 February 2023

Reflections

 Sat in the window seat of a coffee house this morning. The perfect position to watch the world go by.



Yet my attention is drawn to the bulb just above my head.



The glowing pleasingly shaped filament. 

The warm colours in the glass. Warm like a real fire.

The reflection of the world around me. The window bar where I am sitting and my cappuccino at the bottom of the bulb. 

The street outside with people moving to and fro on the left of the bulb.

All the while my world sits next to me in conversation, Mrs J and my Son, while my autistic mind wonders…..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right.

What Hamas did is both unacceptable and against international law.  Israel has the right to fight back but not to also go beyond internation...